Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Incredibly funny

I didn't think it would be possible to make the original MGA any better. But you've done it.

2 things though:

1. Will it be available as a .mp4 download, like the previous MGA?

2. Is it based on any particular MGS game, or just the whole series? Because I've played MGS2 and 3, and I didn't really notice any similarities apart from snake and the metal gear.

-Guitar-Zero- -Guitar-Zero-

There should be a Guitar Hero collection...

This was pretty funny, I like the drawing style although the colours of the buttons were a bit off (teal instead of green for example) and the screens on the tv were very laggy, about 1 fps!

Also, at the beginning the song on the tv was Through the Fire and Flames on Expert.

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

Good flash but...

Why would you want a wii for? There were far supirior consoles on the shelves, wiis are for babies.

But good flash, voices and humour was good. Only thing was that it sounded odd when he was shouting, but I suppose that added to the humour.

The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

lol, only one layer!

I hate using only one layer, so er... well done!

It's quite funny and random, some were better than others although my fave was the one by Black-Raven at the end.

I also noticed in the bios that most of the people were European, jolly good show!

MarcyVF responds:

Thanks! I know, I love black-raven's part too! Great plot! (I added the sound.)

.M.

adventures of bob the cat adventures of bob the cat

Good flash...

Bad song. Some of the cat's leg movements were a bit weird... but overall it was ok.

[L7C]QuestForLevel60-Day1 [L7C]QuestForLevel60-Day1

Poor quality

There's so much that's bad about this: no sound/music, bad quality sprites and drawings, no point. For the sprites, make them smaller and remove the blue. You can either do this in photoshop, or by click on them in flash then clicking on modify - bitmap - trace.

TheLucky7Crew responds:

ok, i hope you do that to your own flashes and get the fuck of ours. :D

My New Grounds My New Grounds

Funny ROFL

Yeah, lots of good effects to make it look cool, one question: how did you make the thumbnai in mspaint? When I tried to make a thumbnail for my flash in mspaint it said that 'transparent backgrounds aren't alowed'. When I did it in flash it was fine though (and much better quality.)

StickemUpOnline responds:

MS paint automatically turn everything white into an Alpha Channel. You'll have to paint all white areas a very, unnoticeable, shade of gray.

How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

Why isn't there more video on ng?

This was hilarious, I love GH and this really made me laugh, AND it had an awesome soundtrack! ONe question: which GH was it? GH1, GH80s or GH3? I kno it's not GH2 cos I have that one. And that guitar is sweet, is it the X360 model? My mate's getting a real one of those (£800 :-o)

cart22n about my m8s cart22n about my m8s

LOL so funny...

You are the funniest animation guy I have ever seen, are you from Blackburn? You sound like a guy I know from there.

Owned by Admin Horror Owned by Admin Horror

such a good idea...

but so badly done. Drawings basic. Sounds very bad, couldn't work out what was happening. And random sex was sad and sick. And it's by a 'crew' so that usually equals crap.