1 Minute Guitar Solo 1 Minute Guitar Solo

Nice solo but...

It's good and you have huge skills, but the sound quality is quite bad which for a solo is annoying because quite often you can't make out the individual notes. Also a low drum beat wouldn't go amiss. Also at times it just seemed like you were making it up as you go along, and not really thinking what will sound good. I recomend making cover versions of existing guitar solos (such as search and destroy by iggy pop?) before making your own stuff up.

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

again..this is an old solo done for the sake of submitting something, so it wasn't supposed to be something special.

Sweet Child O' Mine [Remix] Sweet Child O' Mine [Remix]

no no noooooooooooooooooooooo

Sweet child of mine is an awesome, but this is disrespectful to the great song. The chorus isn't loud enough, and it just makes me yearn for the real thing. It's not that I hate dance (although it's not that great) but this just isn't right. Speaking of which, you can't really dance to it so putting it in the dance category is a bit wrong, techno would be more appropriate. I give it 5 because of the great Sweet child o mine melody.